Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spider Web Treat on a Stick

Ju Jube Spider on a Stick

Different Coloured Spider, just for fun!
I was going through Pinterest for spider snack ideas and found this pretzel and chocolate web so I ran with the idea and put it on a stick and added my ju jube spider to it.  First I lay out the wooden stick and pretzels out to lay the foundation for a web.  Then I melted some white chocolate, put it in a ziploc, cut off the corner and piped the web over the pretzels.  I then placed it in the fridge to let it harden.  While it was hardening in the fridge, I cut small pieces of licorice and pushed them into the ju jubes to make a little spider.  After you take the webs out of the fridge, the last step is to put a dab of white chocolate 'glue' on the bottom of the spider and stick him onto the web.  A super cute Halloween treat idea.  Just remember that it is fragile, so be careful with it!
The Pretzel Sticks All Laid Out

The White Chocolate "PIPED" on the Pretzels

Ju Jube Spiders

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment