Saturday, April 2, 2011

Zhu Zhu Pet Cake Pops

Zhu Zhu Snowcup Cake Pop
I am not totally happy how these came out, I kind of think they look like cat cake pop but I tried (and my daughter liked them).  I think I would shape the cake pop a little different if I ever make Zhu Zhu cake pops again.  If you want to know how to make cake pops, check out bakerella.com, her site is amazing with lots of ideas and a step by step about how to make cake pops.  I used strawberry cake for these pops because that is what my little 'princess' asked for.  I used basic pink candy melts and the white ones for the nose.  The ears were yogurt covered raisins cut in half, the eyes were mini M & M's and the nose was a bright pink paper candy.  A big hit with everybody.  Cake pops are a favourite of many people.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment