Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pie Crust Turkey Handprint Cookie

Turkey Cut Out Before it was Cooked!
I saw this hand print pie crust on top of a pumpkin pie so I decided to just make the pie crust 'cookie' without the pie.  I bought the pre-made pie crust, traced my kid's hand prints, decorated the prints and VOILA....  hand print turkey cookie.  Simple, easy and fun!
My Son's Hand Ready to be Traced

All Traced with Legs Added

My Daughter's Print Added

My Daughter Decorated Her Own Turkey

All Ready for the Oven!

Cooked and Ready to Eat!

My Son's

My Daughter's

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Slot Machines - Jtm Hub
    A list of the best slot machine games by Paybill 의왕 출장마사지 Interactive on Jtm's 남양주 출장안마 platform. Play 대구광역 출장마사지 slots, video slots, table games, poker and 광주광역 출장샵 bingo 통영 출장안마 games at JTM

    ReplyDelete