Sunday, October 2, 2011

Turkey Cupcakes

Turkey Cupcake!
Since I am Canadian living in the US, I am inviting a few families over for a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner next weekend.  For dessert, I think I might make these turkey cupcakes for the kid's dessert.  Simple to make, if you can find these German Chocolate Cake marshmallows.  For the icing, I added some copper and brown food gel and then I obviously just covered the cupcake with the icing.  For the head, I used one of the German Chocolate Marshmallows and I used melted chocolate to 'glue' black cake confetti for eyes, half an m & m for the beak and a red maple leaf cake confetti for the waddle.  I just placed the head on top of the iced cupcake.  For the tail, I pushed five caramel candy corns into the cupcake.  Voila... a cute turkey cupcake, any kid will love!
German Chocolate Marshmallows

Close Up of the Head

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment