Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spider Cake Pops

Spider Cake Pops with the Eyeballs Behind

Vertically Set Legs

Horizontally Set Legs
This cake pop was really quick to make and it was just another idea for Halloween!  I just dipped the cake pop in chocolate and then pushed in 8 pieces of thin licorice for the legs of the spider.  I made 2 different types: 1) vertically lined up legs and 2) horizontally lined up legs... I do not know which one looks better and the vote was split with my family!  Once I put the legs in, I refrigerated them to let them harden and then I assembled the eyes which are short pieces of thick black licorice topped off with a mini m & m.  I then took the pops out of the fridge and 'glued' the eyes on with melted chocolate.... VOILA... spider cake pops with 'bulging' eyes!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment