Monday, June 13, 2011

Bald Eagle Cake Pops

Bald Eagle Cake Pop

I have made a few cake pops in the last few days and I had some leftover dough so I looked on-line and tried to come up with an idea.  I went to familyfun.com and saw these eagle treats but they were marshmallows covered in white chocolate and coconut and they were sitting on top of a dark cookie!  I decided to make the eagle head with a cake ball and put it on a stick!  I made the ball, dipped it in melted white chocolate, rolled it in coconut and put a cashew in it for the nose!  I then put a dab of white chocolate on it and put on a black cake confetti dot for the eyes.  I made it, called my daughter into the room and asked her what she thought it was.... she said, "It is a bald eagle."  She is only 5 and she said that with no prompting so it must actually look like one!



Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment