Monday, June 13, 2011

Red/White/Blue Stars and Stripes Cake Pops

Star and Stripes - Red/White/Blue Cake Pop

This time of year is a great time to make star treats, red/white/blue treats and flag treats: we have Memorial Day, Flag Day (tomorrow) and July 4th.  I have been having fun creating fun snack and treat ideas.  For these cake pops I used a small star cookie cutter (I used a smaller one than I did for my previous star cake pops) and I rolled out the cake ball dough really thickly.  I put each star on a stick, dipped it in melting white chocolate and then sprinkled the stars with coloured sugar.  You could sprinkle the stars any way you would want but I decided to try to make stripes.  If you would use an entire cake box you would get a lot of these since they are smaller than your average cake ball/pop.


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment