Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Marshmallows

A Basket of Pumpkin Marshmallows
My kid's had an Oktoberfest celebration at their school this past weekend and parents are all asked to bring in 'baked' goods to sell.  A few days before the weekend I was in Wal-Mart and saw these jumbo orange pumpkin marshmallows and I had to buy them, knowing I could make something fun with them.  I came home with them and all I did was put the marshmallows on a popsicle stick, dip them in orange candy melts and/or melted chocolate and put them in the fridge to harden quicker.  Before I put the orange covered pumpkins in the fridge I added mini m & m's and string licorice for a jack - o - lantern face.  To get the face on the chocolate ones, I took some of the melted orange melts, put them in a ziploc, snipped a corner off and 'piped' the face on the pumpkin!  Simple yet adorable.  Great for halloween, autumn or thanksgiving!
Some of the Coolest Marshmallows I Have Ever bought!

Pumpkin Marshmallows

A Close Up of One of the Chocolate Covered Marshmallows

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment