Sunday, September 18, 2011

Turkey Cake Pops

Turkey Cake Pop
These cake pops are adorable.  Thanks to the amazing Bakerella, I got the idea for these cake pops but I did tweak them to make them my own.  I first assembled the turkey heads.  The turkey heads were chocolate covered strawberries and then I used melted chocolate to glue on half an orange M & M for the beak and a maple leaf shaped cake confetti for the waddle!  I then made a basic cake ball, dipped it in melted chocolate and added pretzel pieces for legs and caramel candy corn for the tail feathers.  I then placed them in the fridge and let them harden.  After they were hard, I used melted chocolate again as glue to attach the assembled turkey head.  Labour intensive but worth it!
Turkey Head
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment