Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10th Anniversary Cake Pops

4 Different "10" Year Annivesary Cake Pops

I live in a small town in WA and we are proud to be part of Power and Grace, a local dance studio in our town of 4000 people.  We have a recital every year and it is the 10th anniversary this year.  At the recital the owner sells snacks to help raise money so kids can go to gymnastics camp every summer.  I volunteered to make cake pops for the occasion.  I made 4 different decorated cake pops.  I used the basic cake pop design but flattened one side so that I could put the "10" on it easily.  I dipped the pops in chocolate, as usual, and for the pearl and confetti pop I placed the parts of the "10" on it before the chocolate dried.  For the non-pareil and sugar pop I dipped the pop in chocolate, put it in the fridge to harden the chocolate and then I painted the "10" on with chocolate and sprinkled it with sugar and/or non-pareils!  A small thing that I can make to help kids from our small community benefit from a gymnastics camp!  i have not decided what design I will use for June 11th, the night of the recital, but most people I ask like the 'pearl' design the best!

Confetti Cake Pop
Pearl Cake Pop


Sugar Cake Pop
Non-Pareil Cake Pop


Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment