Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bunny Krispie Treat

The final bunny before my son decorated it!

I had some leftover pink candy melts from a previous treat and it had already been melted so... I looked in my pantry and realized that I still had some Krispie cereal left.  I re-melted the candy melts and mixed in the cereal.  I used my rabbit cookie cutter and I just spooned some of the mixture into the cookie cutter and spread it out to fill the entire cutter.  I lifted the cookie cutter and since it held its' shape, I could just make another one!  I decided to not decorate these bunnies and let my kids decorate them.  I gave each of them a small amount of pink icing, coloured sugar and confetti dots.  I only got a picture of my sons because my daughter decided to eat hers before I got a picture.

Spooned into the cookie cutter
Ready to decorate!



Colton's bunny - icing, yellow sugar, yellow confetti dots
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment